Outside it’s getting colder, more bleak and more wet. Enough reasons to stay inside with your lover. But by now you’re thoroughly fed up with binging Netflix shows on the couch. With these 20 original home dating tips, you will have the warmest winter evenings together ever.
True love is about growing as a couple, learning about each other and never giving up on each other.
An de May is an expert on romantic dates where couples find each other again. She has made her business out of giving couples butterflies in the stomach again. Her favorite home date?
Anything that involves a blindfold, I find incredibly exciting. You become more alert about what is happening around you. You really have to trust your partner completely and let go of control. As a result, you can also feel the tension building immediately. So please give me the trial test of dating tip number 9.
Recently, we did dating tip #2 and looked at our photos from when we were just together. If you choose this date, be sure to include a drink and light some candles. In our case, it turned into a very enjoyable evening.
The first category of dates is romantic dates that will bring you closer together emotionally. Nothing is more romantic than looking back on what has been and planning for what is to come, right?
1. Make a list of 25 things you like about each other
2. Get out the photo books or your photo drive
3. Rearrange the living room
4. Confess a deep secret to each other
5. Share your ambitions for the next 5 years
6. Choose your dream home on immoweb (put a zero behind your real estate budget)
7. Make up a story but you can only tell 2 sentences each in turn
8. Organize a picnic in your own living room. Don’t forget the candles!
Love isn’t always serious, so dating should not be either. Here are some fun activities for your home dating nights.
9. Play a board game together or get out that card game again
10. Take each in turn 3 ingredients from the kitchen, blindfold the other and start the guessing
11. Tell each other your best joke
12. Imitate a tiktok movie #couplechallenge
13. Have a pillow fight
14. Slide the table aside and turn on a swinging dance tutorial from YouTube
15. Play hide and seek. Whoever is not gone in 10,9,8….0 is seen!
Looking for a way to spice things up? We got you. These activities are sure to heat up the body temperatures.
16. Do a sports workout together. Sweating together is just so sexy
17. Afterwards a nice warm shower together
18. Oil. A relaxing music. Do we need to say more?
19. Draw your sex fantasy on each other’s backs
20. Play truth or dare, but make it exciting
Fancy some more fun ideas or dates? Then be sure to check out An’s website. You’ll find couple’s dates, packets for the home, and you can also have your own custom Butterfly moment designed.
One response to “Dating: 20 Home Dating Ideas For Cold Winter Nights”
Omg, these are amazing ideas! I’m going to try 6, 8, 10, 15 and 19. I already did a few of the others before and they really are fun!